Premium Cap Seal XL - 20ft or 23ft
- 20ft seal for mounting truck caps and camper shells that weigh less than 200 lbs
- Fills small to medium bed rail gaps
- Complete kit includes seal, butyl tape, alcohol pads and detailed instructions
- High quality, long-lasting automotive grade, 18 PCF density EPDM rubber
- Preferred by professional installers over PVC/foam seals.
- No need to replace this seal every time your cap is removed
- Excellent compression set resistance for maximum service life and vibration absorption
For truck caps that require less than 23ft of seal use Premium Cap Seal XL 20ft. Seal can be easily cut in half to custom fit trucks with smaller width front bed rails. The two cut seals can also be doubled up to .340" to fill height gaps from the side rails to the front rail. NOTE: To determine if you need to use a Front Rail Seal 6ft measure the difference in height from the truck's side bed rails (including, if any, bed rail caps) to the truck's front bed rail. If the height of the gap is from .340" to .487" install Front Rail Seal on the cap's front base rail and install Premium Cap Seal 20ft on the cap's side base rails. If the height of the gap is extra-large, from .488" to .824" install Front Rail Seal on the truck’s front bed rail along and install Premium Cap Seal 20ft or 23ft on the cap’s front and side base rails.
IMPORTANT: To completely seal out the elements install an Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal® to the tailgate gap and sidewalls, sold separately. Save 25% and buy the COMBO Pack: Premium Cap Seal XL 23ft and Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal®. MADE IN USA