3M 4298 UV Adhesion Promoter Primer 4 fl oz Bottle With Felt Tip Applicator
Includes variable flow applicator tip for different viscosity materials. Flow can be: Most Flow, Moderate Flow, or Least Flow. 4 fl oz / 118 ml bottle of 3M Adhesion Promoter 4298 is a liquid primer used to increase the bond strength between acrylic adhesive tapes and most substrates. Increases the bond strength for most low to medium surface energy plastics. This would include common plastics used for automotive dash and interior trim applications (TPO, PPO, PP, PC, PC + ABS, etc).
- Use to increase the bond strength of Acrylic Tape
- Works great for low surface energy substrates like rubber and plastic
- Fluorescent dye added to verify coverage
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Also available in 3, 5 or 25 pack of sponge applicators
- Variable flow (most, moderate or least) applicator tip for different viscosity materials
- Felt density is 32oz/sq. yard
3M Adhesion Promoter 4298 is a liquid primer used for most low surfaces energy plastics. This would include common low surface energy plastics and rubber used for automotive dash and interior trim applications (TPO, PPO, PP, PC, PC + ABS, etc). Use to increase the bond strength of acrylic and rubber based tapes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.